Handed In My Notice!

Well, this is a new one on me. Handing in my notice. I just did it, well, I just did it two days ago! What a liberating feeling! But at the same time it is most scary! I have been applying for jobs since and have had two calls already! Nothing to write home about, no multi-million pound deals but they have potential to be interesting if nothing else! Its hard to know what to choose, David and I have decided that after the wedding next year, and during his time at college we are going to be looking for a house up North so what to choose until then?

Looking at one, for example, 12.30 - 9pm but guaranteed Sundays off and only have to work one Saturday out of three, so no evenings together but pretty much every weekend!

Or do I go looking for another? I was hoping that the job offers would be more grouped but that's wishful thinking me-thinks!

Changing jobs is a tough old business but its also pretty exciting!!!

No comments: