Snap!!

At the wedding fair in Guthrie I spotted and talked to the photographer that i wanted. However, not everyone agreed. Dad was very keen a a gentleman whose photos, no doubt, were very good, but this lady's stuff just attracted me to it. She seemed to offer so much. Also she was a very nice person and I think that in terms of a photographer who is going to be with you for a large part of the day, taking, what I feel to be, the most important parts of the wedding, the photos you need to get on with her/him. Afterall you don't want the fact that you were irritated by the photographer to show up on the lasting record of the day!!

So in the end the bride prevailed and Ally Stuart was booked for the 14th August. We have to visit her to have a proper talk about what we want and to confirm the booking with her but that isn't for a few weeks.

*This entry is in the total wrong place but I have just realised that it didn't feature and I can't remember the date so I am sticking it here!!*

No comments: