The Fitting - It Does!!

Well we went off for our dress fittings, as well as a crazy day the day before when Jess had a trial of her hair and we both had our make-up done!! Gillian is going to have all this to look forward to next week when she is down from Elgin!!

The hair went great, Jess looked good, we even got to spray her with spray on glitter! Sounds a bit retro but isn't, trust me, i'm a bride! It did look good though so I am wondering if I should change my hair too. I'm not 100% happy with some of the phots, quite frankly they make me look bald. hmmm....

The make up was WAY better than the first run through, very natural looking, just how I wanted it to be. The first time was just too heavy for me, particularly as I am not used to wearing make-up at all.!!

Dress fitting, I thought I wasn't going to like the woman initially, as she seemed quite brisk and official, but I guess if you are used to having to deal with scatty brides every day then you have to be a bit controlling. But soon it became obvious that i wasn't going to be like that as, apart from two stitches, my dress fitted perfectly! Nothing needing doing! Excellent! And cheap!! I tried the dress with a hoop but.... well, its ridiculous, now I know how those old knitted toliet roll dolls felt!! ANd with Jess only needing minor alterations.. good times!!

We chilled out in the afternoon with a trip to a Victorian market, where we explored the stalls and listened to a little band made entirely of people bonking bells, really pretty!

No comments: