Cheesy Mushrooms on Toast

While I am munching away on my lunch I shall share with you all a tasty recipe I created for my tea last night, sorry there is no photo but it smelled so good I was tucking in before I realised that I hadn't photoed it!!! For all the Weight Watchers out there, this works out at 4 1/2 points using a 1 point serving of cheese and a 2 point serving of bread (I cut mine kinda thick!) You can use as many mushrooms and garlic as you like, but you may have to up the cheese to fully coat them.)
Ingredients
  • Mushrooms (I used four), sliced
  • 30g of low fat soft cheese
  • 1 rasher of bacon, fat removed and diced
  • 1 clove of garlic, crushed and chopped
  • 1 slice of crusty bread (I will be putting up a recipe for this next!)
Method
  1. Use a couple of sprays of low fat oil.
  2. Fry mushrooms and garlic until soft.
  3. Add the bacon and continue to fry until cooked (cook it until it is how you like it, I prefer it just off crispy.
  4. Toast your piece of bread.
  5. Add the soft cheese to the mushrooms and keep on a low heat until the cheese is fully melted and the mushrooms are coated.
  6. Put the mushrooms on the toast.
  7. Munch!!
Tastes: AWESOME!!!!!
Hey! I'd love to know if people are using my recipes!! If you are leave a wee comment on the recipes post! Also, why not head back and let me know how you got on!!?

No comments: