I Won A Competition!!!

For those of you that didn't know I am an avid enterer of competitions, my philosophy being 'You have to be in it to win it!' So with that in mind I entered the Sainsbury 'Delicious' Magazines competition to in a Gabbiano Hamper. And I recieved the email saying that I had one!! I was well chuffed and it beat the usual spam you get in your inbox!!! They are going to contact me for delivery but I will be getting the following:

Tuscan cookery pack, which includes: A case of Castello Di Gabbiano Chianti DOCG 2006 (6 x 75cl bottles), a case of Castello Di Gabbiano Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie 2007 (6 x 75cl bottles), a case of Castello Di Gabbiano Toscana Rosé (6 x 75cl bottles), a Return to Tuscany cookbook by Giancarlo and Katie Caldesi, a Gabbiano cook’s apron, a bottle of Castello di Gabbiano extra virgin olive oil (Olio Extra Vergine di Oliva) and a bottle of Delizia del Castello Balsamic Vinegar.

I am WELL chuffed and I am looking forward to all the the things I will be able to cook. Never tried Tuscan food before so I am looking forward to that!!!
Hey! I'd love to know if people are using my recipes!! If you are leave a wee comment on the recipes post! Also, why not head back and let me know how you got on!!?

3 comments:

RKayne said...

That is awesome! I like your theory, we go on and on about 'if we won', then look each other in the eye and laugh as you have to have tickets to win...and we don't :D Enjoy, looking forward to future posts using them!

Anonymous said...

Well chuffed? I need a translation, what does that mean? Congrats on the winning. I like your saying about getting in to win.

Sandy
welcome mats always out, do stop in

A Country Wife said...

Fabulous, well done.
It's lovely to win things... I won a luxury spa break once... then about a month ago I won a load of T-Mobile SIMs (not so great)...
:) CW