Easter Eggs

Here is a nice easy way to make Easter that bit more special! Make your own Easter Eggs!! There are loads of Easter Egg moulds out there big and small and everything in between! The mould I used from this was from eBay and cost only a few pounds. All I did was melt some chocolate and pour it in the mould! May I suggest the following; put in a thin layer first and allow to harden and then add the rest of your chocolate. This just makes sure that you have a nice outside layer to suport the heavy layer of chocolate which creates the thickness. I am going to use some coloured tin foil (eBay once again!) to wrap them and as you can see I will use the chocolates that I made earlier to fill it! Yum Yum!
The mould I used here is 4.5 inches tall and it took 50g of chocolate to fill.

Hey! I'd love to know if people are using my recipes!! If you are leave a wee comment on the recipes post! Also, why not head back and let me know how you got on!!?

No comments: