Exactly 1 week to go! - You're sitting where?

So, its the final week count down and I have just had an email from mum which appears to imply that they aren't doing the seating plan today which is what they were supposed to be doing. The seating plan is one joy that I have not had the pleasure of being part of. As i don't even really know over HALF the people coming to the wedding (that includes my family too) it seems inpossible for me to make any placing reccommendations!! So, if the fights break out I can stand back and say
"Nowt to do with me!!"

Second last day of work also, then three weeks off!!!!! How cool is that? I've only been here about 4 months and already major time off! They've been great though, I told them at the interview that I was getting married and they were happy to accommodate. They've even helped me get extra days off to cover what I needed (so I didn't have to take unpaid leave) by extending my contract by two months (i'm currently on a temporary contract). Have to admit I have become a little distracted.....

Poker tonight, last one for about 4 weeks. Sounds like a few people are coming along, hope its not too late a night.!! I'm not counting Sunday as to be honest it just seems like a bit of a waste of time!! Particularly when you could be using the time doing something wedding related!

No comments: