Halloween's Around the Corner

Well, I said that I was going to experiment with an adult version of the Toffee Apple for my mum's fireworks party! And I have done, I have put the recipe up for all you lovely people to see the fruits of my labours! (And those fruits are apples mind!) I think that it could maybe do with a tweak here and there, but it is more in presentation than in method! I think it will be popular to cold, hungry people watching fireworks (it certainly was with my taste testers), and I really think it captures something about Autumn and the fireworky/halloweeny feel of this time of year. Make sure you have it nice and warm and straight out of the oven though!!

I thought I would add these photos of our stupid cat, he has taken a liking to the fish food we give to our pond fish, and the fact the tub is nearly empty doesn't stop him from getting his fill! I was tempted, I admit it, to put the lid on but I didn't! To be honest I don't think he would have noticed, as long as he had his fish food....

1 comment:

Ginette said...

It's not stupid, actually it's very cute :-)