Start the clock...



Well, I made a start on the paper clock! three little tubes all cut out and stuck together. One thing which is a bit of a shame is that the thing is going to be just white with lots of lines on it but maybe that adds to the charm.

I am using glue that is supposed to be for sticking jigsaw puzles together, figured that aught to be strong enough!! I may do some more today which won't appear in this post, obviously!! Because it is quite theraputic!

On a completely different note, sorry for the sudden influx of recipes! I decided to do a bit of baking at the weekend, thinking, 'I'll even photo it and pop it on my blog, pad out the posts a bit!!' then I got carried away and spent pretty much all of Saturday cooking!! But it gives you all something to stare at and think 'MMMMMMMM! Gotta get me some of that!!'

No comments: